Immediately after class tomorrow morning, Penny and I are hitting the open road! We’re headed to beautiful Columbia, Missouri to visit the one and only Stuart Miller 🙂 Sadly, we’ll probably be driving through rain nearly the entire time. The rain should be changing over to snow sometime tomorrow evening in Columbia and we’re hoping to get there before that happens.
We’ve got so many wonderful things on the agenda:
- Meeting with our pastor to discuss the wedding ceremony
- Ordering flowers for the bouquets, reception, etc.
- Finding a salon to get my hair and make-up done on the big day
- My mom’s birthday dinner at Flatbranch
- Seeing my lovely sister, Hannah
- Getting drinks with some of my favorite Columbia residents
I’m ready to leave right now!